Galveston longer hotel parking

Wayfairers

I am aware of park sleep fly.com (I think I got that right) as a way to find hotels for parking while in a cruise or land trip. I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used a Galveston hotel for parking while on a cruise. We have booked a 21 day cruise RT Galveston and I'm looking for hotel recommendations.

In November we stayed at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort and used their parking and shuttle. It was very convenient for embarkation; however, be aware that the parking lot is not secured, meaning no restrictions on people coming in and out (we didn't have any issues just don't expect a secured lot with a gate) and upon your return I highly recommend just getting a taxi back to the parking lot. We waited an hour for the hotel shuttle before giving up and the taxi driver said that happens all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi, most hotels have the stay sleep go package and do not have secured parking for those guests. We have done that many times with no problems with our car, Thursday we have a reservation at the Hampton Inn on the Island, we will fly to FLL take two cruises coming back to the Island on the Freedom repo. We will be gone for three weeks, one week is included then the other two weeks you pay $45. per week. Compare that to $100.+ per week at the airport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums