X Bob vs Virgin Gorda vs Norman Island excursions

bleudog

Hello,

We are first time cruisers on NCL. Have read all the posts. Has any one taken the X Bob underwater scooter, snorkel excursion at Norman Island? Do you know if this includes the caves? Or is it just a venue for the scooter activity? How long do you ride the scooter?

Do you have a recommendation on which activity is the most enjoyable? Virgin Gorda Baths, Norman Island snorkel or X Bob scooter activity?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you.:)

Do you have a recommendation on which activity is the most enjoyable? Virgin Gorda Baths, Norman Island snorkel or X Bob scooter activity?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you.:)

The bath's are fabulous and will not be a disappointment. I was on an NCL cruise last year and took the Norman Island snorkel thinking it was going to go to the caves.(I believe the brochure either had a picture of the caves or indicated that Norman Island is where the caves are) They took us to another, not very special bay at Norman Island, with the excuse that all the buoys to tie the boat to at the caves were taken. I don't know how he knew that since he didn't even try to get near the caves.

Archived