looking for mom thta made her daughter a newsletter for wedding guests!!

Hi there,

My name is April. I had a mother that emailed me a document, it was a letter for guests that gave all information about our wedding! It was very nice & accidently deleted it :( had a cruiseship at the top & a brief introduction, then all the info that ppl should know! If anyone has a copy of it could you please send it to me?!? Let me kno..need it asap! THANK YOU!!!

If anyone has a copy of it could you please send it to me?!? Let me kno..need it asap! THANK YOU!!!

Lots of us have it. If you post your email address I'm sure someone would be happy to send (self included).

Can you email this letter? Our daughter is getting married this October and we are having a pre-reception/shower here at home and would love to include this with the invitation for those attending the wedding.

you can email me at sabi412000@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!!

I just emailed it to you.

Lipz -- sorry to be off topic from this thread, but it looks like you're checking it! Was the "alter" set up in your cruise photos standard for NCL, or did you give special instructions/buy upgrades for it?

Ask away....

NCL told me what they used for their 'alter' and then asked what I needed. We didn't need much so we let them use thier flowers and we just asked for a table to place our ceremony items on. The cake table was also standard. We asked that they add our silk petals so they were. We also used our bouquets to help and had a cake topper made that looked like our bouquets.We were glad of that because their cake is all white and so is the table. (see pics)

6712327729_ab6f0d340f.jpg

6712326667_7a326e9c5e.jpg

6712357471_4726ee8d8b.jpg

Thanks! Was mostly wondering if they pillars/flowers were their typical setup. We're having a floral cake topper made to match the bouquets we're bringing, and I'd been thinking of putting the bouquets on the cake table. Did you have them leave the top of the cake plain for the topper, or just put it on top of the decorations? Not sure which would look best. Also loved your idea of having the roses I won't be using in my bouquet provided individually to give to special guests. How long before departure do they make the non-sailing guests leave?

We're having a floral cake topper made to match the bouquets we're bringing, and I'd been thinking of putting the bouquets on the cake table.

I suggest you do since everything is white. Another thing we asked to do was provide ribbon in our colors to wrap around the cake and TWE said we could. In the end we decided not to but it's an option to add color to the cake as well.

Did you have them leave the top of the cake plain for the topper, or just put it on top of the decorations?

We never saw the cake until the brung it up for cutting so I have no idea what the top looked like before. When we arrived we gave them the cake topper so the baker/chef probably placed it on the cake. We were able to see a picture of the cake & the cake table before our rose petals and bouquets because a guest had taken a picture before they put they added our petals and bouquets. We were so glad we had that to add. It was very plain.

Also loved your idea of having the roses I won't be using in my bouquet provided individually to give to special guests.

We made sure in our ceremony the officiant thanked 6 of our closest friends by calling them up first. Once she did, we handed each a rose as she spoke about it. Of course our friends had no idea and were very surprised.

How long before departure do they make the non-sailing guests leave?

We sailed at 4, and the guest were ushered off at about 3. Guest were able to leave before that if they needed to as well. Wedding parties (guest included) have priority boarding so we all had to be there together before boarding. As we went to get dressed guest were able to walk around the ship.

NCL was very accomodating and we are very glad we got married on the Jewel.

Here are our wedding photos:

http://daisha.shutterfly.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived