Carnival Sunshine 04/06/2014 repositioning cruise

wxguyinms

• 3 weeks later...
We have changed some plans and taking two grandsons 12 yrs old. We are from Topeka, Kansas area.

I'm sure he would love to meet them. He will be in a different group if they are going to camp. He is very tall for his age would love to get them together for a basketball game or some fun on sports square . So looking forward to all the sea days and family time. 7 days is just not enough .

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of surprised there aren't some other FODs on board considering this is a great price for a repositioning cruise and you don't have to fly halfway around the world to do it. Any others considering it? :D

Officially booked as of yesterday! Will be traveling with another friend from Denver. Any others on board?

Hey there...nice to see another FOD joining our rollcall....I was wondering if my friend traveling with me and I were the only 2!!!

Hey there...nice to see another FOD joining our rollcall....I was wondering if my friend traveling with me and I were the only 2!!!

Hi my fellow friend - is the only board for this cruise? I was just being snoopy to see what all the scoop that was going on - our board for the South America Panama is very quiet at this time - not too long before you go

JoAnn

For individuals who aren't part of the Facebook group for this cruise, I wanted to give you the opportunity to join in on the fun for the following tour. If you would like to join the group please email me with the number of seats you will need. There are only about 30 seats remaining. :)

e-mail: suzyvandorsten1@yahoo.com

Facebook: Carnival Sunshine Reposition 4-6-2014

Irie East Side Tour - Curacao First we drive over the Juliana Bridge, where you will have great view of Williamstad. Then we pass through the old Jewish neighborhood, you will see all the old Jewish Mansions that are being restored. We also visit the Curacao Liquor distillery, here you can see how the 'Blue Curacao' is made and sample the different flavors. After the distillery we go to the Spanish water area, which is a beautiful residential area in the Spanish Water Bay. The last stop will be at the Curacao Sea Aquarium Beach (also known as Mambo Beach), we stay here for 1 hour. Curacao Sea Aquarium Beach has a full service bar and a menu to order from. After this nice stop, we bring you back to town. If you choose to stay longer at Curacao Sea Aquarium Beach, Taxi's and Buses are available for hire -- $15 to $20 . There is a group of us planning to take taxi(s) back to the ship.

Duration: 3 Hours ( 10:00 a.m. start time )

The price is $25 and includes:

- Beer, Rum Punch, Soft Drinks & Bottled Water

- Entrance Fee to the Beach

- Ship Pick-Up & Drop-Off

- $25 received on Bus by Irie Tours

Thank You,

Suzy

• 2 weeks later...