Beach/ Tours with Independent tour companies?

dcruisers

We are looking for suggestions on independent tour companies in Belize. Last time we were in Belize (about 6 yrears ago) I had booked a tour thru an independent company- but due to inclement weather, we cancelled it in person at a both near the pier. I can't remember the name of the tour company or what tour our group of 8 booked.

We would like to book a tour again but don't know / can't remember any tour companies.

So- I am asking fellow cruisers for suggestions from your experience on tour companies in Belize.

Tank you!

CoralBreeze is one. Belize Cruise Excursions another. Reggie Tours as well (but I don't think they are on the pier just pick you up outside the gate). Viator and ShoreExcursioner are two middle marketing companies that can arrange snorkeling and beach(caye) tours with local companies.

CoralBreeze is one. Belize Cruise Excursions another. Reggie Tours as well (but I don't think they are on the pier just pick you up outside the gate). Viator and ShoreExcursioner are two middle marketing companies that can arrange snorkeling and beach(caye) tours with local companies.

Thank you so much for the info! I appreciate it.

This gives us several to check out.

• 1 month later...

We plan to use Coral Breeze for our trip there as soon as they have them scheduled. Looks just like what we want to do.