DUBAI Shopping!

dundalkspur

You will want to visit the Mall Of The Emirates which in addition to having lots of stores also had the indoor skiing area. Just a very unique place to visit.

I agree with Jane. For the bargains go to the Souks. There is a entire area of souks for jewelry. Another interesting area are the Spice Souks.

Keith

We are in port for 2 days -just wondering how to get to a shopping mall from port ? Any recommendations for shopping bargains?

Costa Classica ran a shuttle to the nearest shopping mall (??Burjuman centre). I would expect other cruiselines to do the same. Taxis are easily available from there to other shopping malls if you prefer (more available than from the port)

If you are in port for 2 days, I'd recommend the HOHO bus and get off at Mall of the Emirates on the way round

Will have to agree with suekay, the HOHO buses are the best way to get to see Dubai and visit the malls, too. There are two lines, the red and the blue. One is more city intensive with the Dubai city museum, the gold and spice souks and hour boat ride to see the city from the creek among other places. The other line is a coastal ride including stops at the Palm Islands, the Burj and four malls. They intersect in a few places so you can jump from one bus to another. If you have two days and keep your ticket, you can get a discount on your 2nd day ticket.

Archived