Stocking Mini Fridges

CruiseWhere

Our mini fridge is always stocked with wine, spirits, beer and pop/soda and as 4* Mariners we are entitled to 50% off mini bar purchases.

My question is this... if we ask ship services to clear our fridge/mini bar and only stock it with beer daily will we still receive our 50% discount?

or the hollow part of the hassock and put what you want like water or sodas that you bring in the fridge. When they come to check on refills they can see that you aren't using their supplies. If you do use them, leave the empty on the counter so they know what to restock. Our wine steward in the dining room was the checker for our cabin so if I wanted anything I told him the night before and it was there when we came back later in the day. Used some minis when we boarded as they could not deliver our liquor order until the evening.

If you empty your own fridge, be very careful. My DSIL & DBIL did this on the Noordam, placing their items on the counter directly above the fridge. They were charged for the full contents of the minibar. I'm pretty sure that they got the charge fixed, but if it were me, I would call and request that room service/beverage department personnel empty the fridge for me.

If you empty your own fridge, be very careful. My DSIL & DBIL did this on the Noordam, placing their items on the counter directly above the fridge. They were charged for the full contents of the minibar. I'm pretty sure that they got the charge fixed, but if it were me, I would call and request that room service/beverage department personnel empty the fridge for me.

You took the words and thoughts right out of my mouth POA1! I have just contacted Ship Services and have put in a request for our fridge to be emptied and only filled with Corona!