RCCL online issues

Anyone else not able to check cruise prices online. Have been having issues over 1 hour?

This website has been crap for at least a week!

i need to book some excursions and drink pkgs and cannot do either. Doesn't do any good to call because they can't do it either!!!

What a pain!!!

I don't know if this is the issue I am having, but checked my BofA card and my cruise deposit has been credited back to my card :confused: I then try to check on the Royal website and get the message they can't access reservations. Has anyone else ever had their deposit "magically" credited? Of course, I have never had the entire cruise bill credited after the cruise :)

I don't know if this is the issue I am having, but checked my BofA card and my cruise deposit has been credited back to my card :confused: I then try to check on the Royal website and get the message they can't access reservations. Has anyone else ever had their deposit "magically" credited? Of course, I have never had the entire cruise bill credited after the cruise :)

Similar report from another poster yesterday.

Tried doing our e-docs and felt like beating my head against the wall. What should have taken about 15 minutes to get four of us set to go took almost 3 hours. Called Customer Service and got the biggest bunch of nonsense, non-help ever. I wanted to use the same credit card for one person in each cabin and kept getting a warning that someone else was currently using my credit card. Called CS and was told that I needed Explorer for her to be able to help me (I use Mozilla). She said the good news was that they are working on their system and I should try back another day...seriously, that's the advice I got. Finally found a way to go around their system in the most convoluted way possible and completed our documents. We have gone through this process numerous times on-line with RCCL and this is the worst mess I've ever seen. Their system sucks and so does their customer service.

Tried doing our e-docs and felt like beating my head against the wall. What should have taken about 15 minutes to get four of us set to go took almost 3 hours. Called Customer Service and got the biggest bunch of nonsense, non-help ever. I wanted to use the same credit card for one person in each cabin and kept getting a warning that someone else was currently using my credit card. Called CS and was told that I needed Explorer for her to be able to help me (I use Mozilla). She said the good news was that they are working on their system and I should try back another day...seriously, that's the advice I got. Finally found a way to go around their system in the most convoluted way possible and completed our documents. We have gone through this process numerous times on-line with RCCL and this is the worst mess I've ever seen. Their system sucks and so does their customer service.

I agree their system is poorly put together…………...