Carnival, Where Will You Go?

TheCriuseDirector

Where should Carnival go, return to, or improve on?  

346 members have voted

1. 1. Where should Carnival go, return to, or improve on?

• Stay in Caribbean
    • Bermuda
    • Mediterranean
    • Australia
    • Scandinavia
    • Alaska
    • Mexico
    • Canada/ New England
    • Asia
    • Hawaii
    • Tahiti
    • South America

Hope they go back to Greece. Also wish that Carnival did one way Alaska cruises for people with passports and not the baby cruises round trip from Seattle. Had to book ours for next year with HAL. Also wish there were British Isles cruises and around Norway.

I am wondering where do you (Cruise Critic Members) think that Carnival should....explore more of?

Nassau

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Don't forget Cozumel.:rolleyes:

Yes! Never been there! :D

Seriously, I would love it if Carnival brought back the Panama, Costa Rica, Belize 8 nighter from Ft. Lauderdale. That would DEFINITELY get me to book my next cruise with Carnival!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would love to see Carnival try a ship in Asia. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a 9 night Princess cruise from Singapore, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'd love to see cruises from South America too, as I've considered a Royal Caribbean cruise from Brazil. I spent a week in Cartagena, Colombia, earlier this year, and it's one of the most awesome cities I've ever visited. I'd love to see some southern Caribbean itineraries port there. Maybe they could add it to the Aruba/Curacao route in the future.

LOL @ Tapi :D

Edited by gapearl

Also wish that Carnival did one way Alaska cruises for people with passports and not the baby cruises round trip from Seattle. Had to book ours for next year with HAL.

Ditto, we did our first Alaska cruise with Celebrity, and have the next one planned with HAL. Neither are cruise lines of choice, but we wanted to get all the way to Anchorage so we could tour up to Denali.

I vote for Canada/New England. I went on a 5-day ride from Boston to St. John a few years ago and it was one of the best cruises I had ever been on. The ship was the post 2.0 Glory. They have since discontinued the Boston cruises and I think they could make a go of it again if they went a little deeper into the Maritimes, seasonally in the summer of course. I don't know if it would be from Boston or NY or even Baltimore but they should give it a shot again. I would probably try it. Alaska would be logical but it is well covered by lines such as Princess and NCL, who offer a superior product on a cruise route like that. I am actually going to take my second Alaska cruise next year on NCL. It's no secret they are going to expand to Asia in the future though as well as Australia. Huge underserved markets there.

I would love to see Carnival try a ship in Asia. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a 9 night Princess cruise from Singapore, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'd love to see cruises from South America too, as I've considered a Royal Caribbean cruise from Brazil. I spent a week in Cartagena, Colombia, earlier this year, and it's one of the most awesome cities I've ever visited. I'd love to see some southern Caribbean itineraries port there. Maybe they could add it to the Aruba/Curacao route in the future.

3974f50a6845379a6fc188415819bae8.png

Carnival Corp has other brands that do Asia. Carnival Spirit will be going to Singapore for a dry dock but is permanently home ported in Australia.