Check in time at the Intercontinental

parislady40

Hi Everyone. We usually try for the afternoon ATN flight that arrives late night. This time, we are doing the Red eye arriving at 5am. Does the IC hotel allow you to have a room early, or are you required to wait around until 1 or 2 pm for the previous guests to check out. I know that to be certain, you could book a room from the night before, but just looking to find out what the those recently there have experienced. Thanks a million!!

Ruth

I was there last month and the earliest I saw anyone get in was 2:30. Even people that were told they would get in around 1. However the hotel was pretty much booked the night before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you have booked your air sea package with the ship and are arriving on the day of the cruise you will get your room immediately you land.

I know our agent this year offered several check in options at various prices.

Most days you won't get into your room until 3. Last time I got there at 5am I had booked the night before to ensure getting right in

This is what we did as well. It was well worth it to get in, have a nap, shower, and then have a late breakfast. On the way to breakfast the lobby was standing room only as it had rained and there were hundreds of people without rooms yet. We felt the additional cost was well worth it.

We stayed at the IC Tahiti on our return leg and had to wait until 2 before we were able to get into our room. That's with Ambassador status. They're just that busy.

One of the couples we were cruising with had the same experience. They had been led to believe that they would be able to get into their day room as soon as they got off the ship, and weren't all that happy to learn otherwise once they arrived at the resort.