Cat E Cabins - Symphony

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:19 PM.
Las Vegas, NV, USA
494 Posts
Joined Nov 2001
A while ago there was a thread about the cabins on Deck 8 that were "E" cabins with little obstruction (8074,75, etc...). What about the "E" cabins on Deck 7 (Promenade Deck)? Some of those look like they might also be only moderately obstructed. Although I've been on the Symphony twice, I can't remember if I've ever looked at these cabins from a "view" standpoint. Also, what about cabins 7032-35? I don't see any obstruction outside there, and they are sandwiched between a bunch of Cat C cabins.

Phyllis
451 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Best E cabins on Promenade deck midship are 7072,7073,7096 and 7097.
There is no obstruction at all. We have sail twice in 7072 and will do it again in June.
Next to the exit to the deck(your giant balcony) and a few steps from the midship stairs and the elevator.

Paco
2,941 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
Originally posted by pakitin
Best E cabins on Promenade deck midship are 7072,7073,7096 and 7097. There is no obstruction at all.
While those are very nice choices, they have the bow of a life boat coming to about the centerline of the window.

I'm relieved that you did not list MY favorites, or they would become everyone else's favorites, and never available for us!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
--"All too soon..."

19 and counting...
451 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Unless you travel 3 or 4 times a year and do your booking very late you can always find your favorite cabin. We like to help others get them the rest of the year.
The only way to see the lifeboat on 7072 is to look up and to the left corner of the window.

Paco