Robert's Tours

Ferndale Girl

I found this...http://www.rhshorex.com/shore_excursions.php click on the tour and book now. it will ask your ship and date your cruise STARTS. then it will show you the tours they are doing for your ship. Hope it helps you.

Has anyone used them recently? I can't find much info. I was thinking of using them for the same tours that Princess offers on Maui and Kauai but at a lower price. Do you think I should just go with Princess???

Took a pre-cruise Roberts tour to Pearl Harbor 2 weeks ago. Their pricing is good and they seem to do a fine job generally - plenty of comments on the boards here. They have been operating on the islands for decades and are probably the largest operator in Hawaii. I would not hesitate to use them if available.

Note - on Roberts website, make sure you check the ship passenger tours - different schedule from those for hotel based passengers.

Took a pre-cruise Roberts tour to Pearl Harbor 2 weeks ago. Their pricing is good and they seem to do a fine job generally - plenty of comments on the boards here. They have been operating on the islands for decades and are probably the largest operator in Hawaii. I would not hesitate to use them if available.

Note - on Roberts website, make sure you check the ship passenger tours - different schedule from those for hotel based passengers.

Thank you. I signed up for the two ship passenger tours that I was interested in. It isn't until October and they said to check back right before the cruise starts to confirm that they have enough people signed up which is only four people so should be ok.

Have you joined your roll call. I bet you could find 2 others to sign up with you.:)

Yes...I'm on our roll call and mentioned it. When I called Roberts to sign up they said they had two other people booked on both of the tours and that they should get more as time goes by so I'm not too terribly worried but will feel better when there are more.

• 4 weeks later...
I found this...http://www.rhshorex.com/shore_excursions.php click on the tour and book now. it will ask your ship and date your cruise STARTS. then it will show you the tours they are doing for your ship. Hope it helps you.

Thanks so much for this info! I have been looking at their website for a while now and never realized that there were different schedules for hotel visitors and cruise passengers. This will be very useful to me. Thanks again! :)