Windsurf mattresses

scoutnj

For some one with a horrible back, I love the mattresses. With the soft rocking of the sea and the mattresses I never sleep better. Of course mattresses are subjective but they are of great quality. My 17th WS on Tall Ships in August always sleep great. Have a great time. Susanne

Hi again, firm without being rock hard, similar to the Hilton mattresses which I think are the best. FYI my back never hurts in the morning on the WS ships and after a night at the Hilton. Happy Sailing. Susanne

• 1 year later...

We are traveling on February 11th booked on the Windsurf. After cruising on many other cruise lines I'm not sure about what clothing to pack. Is it ok to wear white jeans in the evening? How casual are the evenings or do the gals dress up? Any suggestions on what excursions to take during that week?

We are traveling on February 11th booked on the Windsurf. After cruising on many other cruise lines I'm not sure about what clothing to pack. Is it ok to wear white jeans in the evening? How casual are the evenings or do the gals dress up? Any suggestions on what excursions to take during that week?

White jeans should be fine, especially with a longer top that's a bit dressy. People wear everything so as long as they are blue jeans or shorts you'll be fine. I have seen dressy jeans as well. Guys, no jeans shorts collarless shirts or open toe shoes.