The Atrium Quiz

LibraLass41

4th is Azura ( wooden dance floor gives it away). Think the 6th is Independance of the seas.

I can't see a wooden dance floor, and I think I remember that sculpture of the kneeling horse, so I think #4 is Ventura. I don't really recognise the others, but #5 is Aurora - I've seen pictures of that 'waterfall' many times. So, without looking things up and working from memory and deduction, I think #1 is Oriana; #2 is Oceana, because it's too colourful for Arcadia; #3 on the other hand probably is Arcadia, because I think I recognise the bird sculpture; #4 is Ventura, #5 is Aurora, and like you I think #6 is Indy, but mainly because I know Sue has been on it!

I can't see a wooden dance floor, and I think I remember that sculpture of the kneeling horse, so I think #4 is Ventura. I don't really recognise the others, but #5 is Aurora - I've seen pictures of that 'waterfall' many times. So, without looking things up and working from memory and deduction, I think #1 is Oriana; #2 is Oceana, because it's too colourful for Arcadia; #3 on the other hand probably is Arcadia, because I think I recognise the bird sculpture; #4 is Ventura, #5 is Aurora, and like you I think #6 is Indy, but mainly because I know Sue has been on it!

Yep your right. I mistook the carpet for the wooden floor.

Archived