Why should we try Cunard? Like to hear the view of the guy at the top

We cruise between 4 and 6 times a year, ranging from 4 nights to 14 nights. We travel with NCL, RCCL and Celebrity.

Why should we try Cunard (we are in our early 40s and early 50s). Will happily do 2 or 3 formal in a 2 week cruise but my husband wants to be able to wear his Jeans when away too.

What has Cunard got that others have not and why should we give it a go?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tiggertastic']We cruise between 4 and 6 times a year, ranging from 4 nights to 14 nights. We travel with NCL, RCCL and Celebrity.

Why should we try Cunard (we are in our early 40s and early 50s). Will happily do 2 or 3 formal in a 2 week cruise but my husband wants to be able to wear his Jeans when away too.

What has Cunard got that others have not and why should we give it a go?[/QUOTE]

Well we've not had any reply at all to this so maybe that tells us we don't need to give Cunard a go then.

If you're seriously considering Cunard, I'd suggest posting your questions on the main Cunard forum. The Q&A session with Peter Shanks ended more than two weeks ago. Try to be more specific about what you're looking for. That will help us to help you.

I would point out that one of the things that makes a Cunard sailing special for most of us is the number of formal evenings. If your husband can tolerate only two or three of these over the course of two weeks, he might not be happy on a Cunard ship. But keep in mind that the atmosphere during the day is quite relaxed, and there are alternative dining venues where your husband would find the dress code less demanding.

Archived