off the Fantasy this morning, general review

saltwaterfixes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ... I read your review but have a question. I'm leaving oct 16 on fantasy. Did you or anyone you were with use a birth certificate to board? .. And if so did any of them happen to be the little card size ? That's the size my boyfriend has and was told it would work but just wondering if y'all used this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[ QUOTE=blondie151o;43892492]Hey ... I read your review but have a question. I'm leaving oct 16 on fantasy. Did you or anyone you were with use a birth certificate to board? .. And if so did any of them happen to be the little card size ? That's the size my boyfriend has and was told it would work but just wondering if y'all used this. Thanks

Yes the birth certificates are fine just as long as they have the seal. My sister just uses that and never had a problem. I'm doing that for my son this time bc I didn't want to spend 200 to renew his passport.

Thanks for the review. 39 days until I'm on the Fantasy. DW and I smuggled a similar amount of booze on our first cruise. Drank only half of one bottle. Not worth the hassle anymore. We'll still be drinking a generous amount.

Edited by Grey Poupon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
We are staying in U77 in November, so please post photos after your stay. Thanks!

Here is our room on the fantasy. U77 ImageUploadedByForums1414079080.737014.jpg.08cec18836be0fd4abeeb7bfc835eac8.jpg

It was a lot better then I imagined. I was concerned about the room between the bed and vanity but didn't have a problem. I would room in it again!

Also I've read a lot of complaints about the beds and pillows. I thought it was super comfy and I even asked for 2 extra pillows. Also asked for ice to be filled each am/pm. Def would recommended taking hanging toiletry bag for door or shoe organizer to hang.