Princess Cays Bungalow

candydane

• 2 weeks later...

The bungalows on princess cays were nice. There is enough room for 4 people. There is a table and chairs inside. Also an air conditioner. It was nice to have. We went in June and it was rather hot there. So it was nice to have a place to cool off in. The bungalow also has a freshwater shower on the side. At the time we payed $199 for it, but for me it was worth it. Also to note there was a couple beach chairs in the fronts you don't have to go looking for chairs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was assigned to you. All of them had a good location. I thought the sanctuary bungalows were far from everything. They where located all the way at the end. It was nice to be able to put your stuff in the bungalow and lock it up and just walk around or do some snorkeling. If I was to go back to Princess Cays I would rent one again.

I didn't know what one I got until I checked in with the host on the island. I am not sure how princess assigns them. I booked mine the first day you were able to reserve and I got number 3 and since it was a b2b cruise the second time I had 18 I believe.

• 1 month later...

We are going there in October. Out of curiosity, was there any type of server or staff personnel assigned to your bungalow? I'm thinking about renting one... But there's actually 10 of us. Obviously we wouldn't all be in there, I'm mainly interested in your point of being able to have somewhere to keep/lock our stuff. However, I see that it technically has a "maximum of 4" person limit. Is that something you feel is enforced strictly? They can't really stop people from bringing extra chairs over.

If I remember correctly, you can invite anyone to your cabana. There is a "private, or deluxe" cabana experience which were farther down, and there you had to have a cabana rented to access it. We had a green one, in the middle of the regular cabanas and loved it. We did not have a waiter or staff to help us, as there was a bar just about 100 ft away and we would buy buckets of beer and cocktails there. I do know the cabana next to us ordered a food platter and it looked delicious. We were sorry we did not get one, as the lunch buffet closed down while we were snorkeling!! We didn't get any food! They gave us their leftovers, which were a lot, so I know the platter was large!

We would rent one again if we were going back there, for sure!!

• 1 month later...
If I remember correctly, you can invite anyone to your cabana. There is a "private, or deluxe" cabana experience which were farther down, and there you had to have a cabana rented to access it. We had a green one, in the middle of the regular cabanas and loved it. We did not have a waiter or staff to help us, as there was a bar just about 100 ft away and we would buy buckets of beer and cocktails there. I do know the cabana next to us ordered a food platter and it looked delicious. We were sorry we did not get one, as the lunch buffet closed down while we were snorkeling!! We didn't get any food! They gave us their leftovers, which were a lot, so I know the platter was large!

We would rent one again if we were going back there, for sure!!

Very helpful, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
normally the drink packages apply to the private island as well. I am referring to Carnival...it stated so when I ordered the soda package for our 8/30 cruise that stops at Princess Cay

Interesting. In the cheers facts, it say drinks onboard only.

Laura