Cabin E735 Caribbean Princess question

arffemt

Hi, My wife and I will be on the Caribbean Princess and I have a question about our cabin. We booked a guarantee BF cabin but we were upgraded to cabin E735 which is an aft BB cabin with the " beams and vent". Is the balcony in this cabin nice or does the beam make its shape unusable or uncomfortable?Should we request a regular side balcony with no beams but smaller balcony? We have had aft cabins in the past and know there is more movement but We like the lager balconies.*

Thanks in advance!

We've never stayed in E735 but I can say that if we were offered any aft cabin we would take it in a heartbeat. Our only experience in an aft cabin was D736 on the Ruby.

There is a post on this forum that talks about aft cabins, with photos. It's located at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&highlight=cocktail+menu

The pictures are, I believe from the Crown Princess. The layout is the same on the Caribbean Princess. There is a picture of the balcony on E735 showing the beam. For me it wouldn't be a problem.

Whatever you decide, enjoy your cruise. We were on the Caribbean last month and the ship is in great shape and the service was excellent. Say hello to Winn and Jojo at Crooner's Bar if they are still on the ship.

Paul

• 4 years later...

Hi, I know this post was from a few years ago, but how did you like cabin E753? I have it on hold now but wanted some input first. I also see that it is above Club Fusion. Was it noisy from the music?

Thank you for any input.

Catrina377

Corunna, Ontario

Sorry I mean cabin E735, on 8th deck. Thanks

By not being directly above the stage on the starboard side there probably won't be any issue with noise. If you had E734 (located over the stage) then there would potentially be some noise issues.