Distance from Warwick Bay to Horseshoe Bay?

sjde

There is a trail/path that you can take to get to Warwick Long Bay from Horseshoe Bay. The walk is about 15min and you will walk along the waterside. Beautiful walk too. You can take the #7 bus to either Horseshoe Bay or Warwick Long Bay. If traveling from the Royal Naval Dockyard, Horseshoe Bay will be the first beach (out of the two mentioned). Both are Beautiful. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do not miss this walk. It is stunning. Especially by the water.

We were there in July and fell in love with these beaches.

Here is a photo that I found here on this board. Sorry, I cannot remember who put it up! Have fun!

ImageUploadedByForums1411506921.105391.jpg.fcefd398446ecef68aa87d9a60685a6b.jpg

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

How far is this if we want to walk it and does the bus make a stop at both of them?

I would make Horseshoe the main stop, and then venture over to Warwick. You can walk along the waters edge or up the wide sand trail and then walk up top where you'll get an aerial view of the smimming coves.

My DH and I just did this walk in September. It was a beautiful walk. The 15 minute estimate seems really short to me. We walked some by the water and some on the upper trail and it took us about an hour. The distance is estimated at 1.25 miles but my pedometer showed 2 miles by the time we walked on the beach and then up on the hill for part of the way. It was a beautiful walk. We passed a couple getting married on the beach in one of the coves. We rode #7 bus to Warwick and walked back to Horseshoe. Then we walked up the hill from Horseshoe to the bus stop. That was the first time we did not hire the "$2 man" to give us a ride up to the bus stop. We spent about three hours altogether walking the path and exploring before we boarded the bus back to the ship for a cold glass of water and lunch.