Blues cruise??

senior lady

The pre booking for the October 2015 is on now (it will sell out), the pre booking for January 2016 starts in September 2014, it will sell out before a public sale. This will be your only way to get on board. I can answer any questions you have :)

Sheila in Ottawa

NCL/Sixthman is doing one "Keeping The Blues Alive", for the first time, so you might check on the Sixthman's website for additional info...along with TLRBC....they are the only two full charters that I am aware of (I am a Jazz person, but a huge Irma Thomas fan)...be aware there may be private group of Blues fans on a regular sailing. (that will book a few Blues artists) but that is very different from a full charter Blues Cruise

You might check with your favorite Blues internet radio station, Blues Club or summer Blues Festival for other options

Good luck

The Sandy Beaches Dilbert McClinton cruise will have some of the same artists who play on LRBC. It sucks when the Dilbert cruise us on at the same time as LRBC, as some folks do both.

LRBC, Sandy Beaches and now keeping the blues alive are the only fully chartered cruises for blues with r&b, roots, soul music mixed in.

Ideally, book Keeping the blues alive now, pre book lrbc in September for January 2016. I know some folks who are going that route :D