Anyone done Wacky Rollers Adventure Park lately?

debshomespun

We haven't done it "lately", but we thoroughly enjoyed it when we did it, about three years ago. We were the only two people doing the zip line [two others were doing the tubing], so we each had our own "personal" guide. The "ropes" part of the course was very challenging, but the zip line, which was the part I was most apprehensive about, was a blast! I'm definitely NOT a spring chicken or a marathoner [i bike and walk], but I AM a "chicken" - and I loved it. I felt very proud of myself when I finished, although I did have to skip the "*********" cargo net, due to rotator cuff problems.

Would do it again in a NY minute!!

sharks48--thanks for your reply. I am no spring chicken either (52 :eek:) I am somewhat athletic, walk lots, do exercise, and will be getting into ship shape before we take our cruises in Jan/12. It looks as though the obstacle course (ropes and all) can be very challenging. One benefit, I am about 5'7", with long legs, and am thinking that will help. Looking forward to being able to try it out. A couple years ago, I had found some great videos and pictures of someone that had done this. Looked like lots of fun!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Just did this tour through Princess. Only 9 of us in the group taken out in the jungle by an informative guide. This was the most amazing zipline and high ropes course I have seen. Many, many bridges of all different designs interspersed with zipline runs. Culminated with a Tarzan style rope swing to a cargo net which you then climbed to get to the last zip. Very safety conscious guides who were a lot of fun. You need to be in relatively good shape with some upper body strength but always wear a safety harness ad helmet.