Tours with Reyno

doodlesinkentucky

Wondering if anyone has used this tour group. Thanks

Yes we did. It was a good tour. It was long with a lot of driving on winding hilly roads. I did get a bit car sick. I would take something. The windows in the little vans were not great. We did enjoy some of the sites, especially the traflgar falls.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have used them, and have booked them again for my next visit to Dominica in Nov 2015. They are wonderful at finding the right mix for the particular group--young kids to grandparents!

They have a new web-site reynotours.net the old site no longer works

You can reach them at reynotours@gmail.com

I spoke with Reyno yesterday when he called confirming my tours, and he said the island is open for business with the tourist stops cleared and accessible.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for posting this about reyno.

After reading your thread last night I emailed him and he called me first thing in the morning. He was so helpful. And am looking forward to this tour.

I have emailed about 10 different tour companies in the past week and he is the only one to respond. Especially since my cruise is in a month and trying to get tours booked before we go, I am impressed that he responded so quickly.

So I just wanted to say thankyou for the info.

Can anyone comment on the NATURES BEAUTY "POOL AND FALLS TOUR offered by Reyno Tours. The tour description sounds great as it offers all the points of interest we would like to see. However, I am wondering if it is too much to take in for a 4 hour tour. Was it very rushed? Did the tour go beyond 4 hours?

Can anyone comment on the NATURES BEAUTY "POOL AND FALLS TOUR offered by Reyno Tours. The tour description sounds great as it offers all the points of interest we would like to see. However, I am wondering if it is too much to take in for a 4 hour tour. Was it very rushed? Did the tour go beyond 4 hours?

We are booked with him next month, Just email him with your contact info and he will call or email you back with details. We are doing the river tubing and the falls and he said it takes around 4 hours, The tubing is around 1 hour and the falls he said are pretty close by each other so its not alot of drive time once you get there.

But, I would email and leave him your Phone# and he wil actually call and talk to you. reynotours.net or reynotours@gmail.com

have a great time on the tour.

Just returned from our 10-day Southern Caribbean cruise and used Reyno Tours this past week. We were a group of ten and were met at the pier by Reynold and were handed off to our driver, David. We were originally supposed to have 14 people in our group and I'm a bit glad the four people dropped out. The van was tight with 10 people...it would have been uncomfortable with 14. We did the Screw Spa & Sightseeing Tour.

David was a good guide...though a bit soft-spoken and hard to understand sometimes. We visited Trafalgar Falls first. It is a very difficult climb up uneven and steep stairs. Wish we had known that and had worn more appropriate shoes (rather than flip flops). We then headed through the rain forest (so lush and beautiful) to Titou Gouge. A few of us actually got in the water and swam through the chilly water through the gouge to the waterfall. Do it! It was amazing!! David took a different hot water spa. He, and other locals, are very unhappy with the way the owners of Screw Spa are treating the tourists and he brought us to one he felt was better. It was OK. We visited some other sites and overviews to take pictures. Be prepared...the roads are very steep, winding and very, very narrow!!! If you get carsick...take something...you'll need it.

Our tour was definitely longer than the time stated (3-4 hours) and we got a lot for our dollar. However, there was never any talk about stopping to eat and be the time we left the spa, everyone was hungry. We asked David about stopping at a local restaurant, but by the time we finished at the Botanical Garden and the overlook it was just easier to eat on the ship. Overall, it was a very good tour and I would recommend it.