Thank you

Gatorfan01

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that replies to these threads especially in the First Time Cruisers board. The experiences, tips, suggestions, "rules" etc. have helped me tremendously. I have learned so much since I joined CC and I can't wait for my first cruise! :)

YES! I can't wait either. I'm cruising with friends and family. Now, to get them in the excursion planning process. :rolleyes:

I just noticed you are down the road from us.

As to excursions, I suggest you each make your own plans. If some co-incide, they you can do them together. If people want to do different things that should be fine. In 2011, we took our family (DW & I, 4 kids spouses and 2 grandkids. We met for dinner each night. During the day everyone was free to do what they wanted. We always ran into one or more of the others at breakfast and lunch and ate with them. 5 or 6 of us liked trivia, so we played together. It worked great.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that replies to these threads especially in the First Time Cruisers board. The experiences, tips, suggestions, "rules" etc. have helped me tremendously. I have learned so much since I joined CC and I can't wait for my first cruise! :)

I agree with this completely, and well said! I am a ways out from my cruise, but I am a planner and I have been combing the boards getting as much information as possible so I can be at least a little prepared!

Everything everyone has said has been so helpful. Thank you so much to all!

You are most welcome, have a good cruise in 53 days.:D