79 days and ticking...GLORY

lissa42886

ok im fully paid off ( waiting for everyone else to now ) and 79 days left.. Carnival Glory here we come!! and glory love out there? pics to share.. or good reviews i can read.. they are my fave.. we are sailing the Caribbean route not the canada one.. thanks!

Been on the Glory twice out of Norfolk last year and am going again May 11. I had a blast on her. Much more than my cruise on Conquest a couple months ago. The ship is in good shape and the crew were excellent. I can't wait!

In fact, they pulled out ahead of us in Miami and I got a little teary eyed. I wished I would have booked her instead. I had to take a few pics as she went past.

ehyqe3u6.jpgsuda5y6u.jpg

. We are going on Glory in August...yeah a ways off. So, we'll be reading every review...include lots of photos please. We're from So Cal, this will be our first cruise to the Caribbean. Just so excited!! Have great time. Everybody ... :-D.

• 3 weeks later...

First, some pics. I know these are from the Canada route, so enjoy those of the ship:

Second, we booked the Caribbean route for late summer.

We've been on the MardiGras, Ecstasy, Legend, Triumph, Conquest, Elation, Imagination, Celebration and the Magic, yet none were as fun as the Glory.

Now, I did splurge on our 30th anniversary for a Ocean Suite, but even then I really liked this ship. The piano bar, the main dining room staff and the crew overall were even better than our best days on the Ecstasy, my old favorite.

Enjoy.

Edited by BallFour4

First, some pics. I know these are from the Canada route, so enjoy those of the ship:

Second, we booked the Caribbean route for late summer.

We've been on the MardiGras, Ecstasy, Legend, Triumph, Conquest, Elation, Imagination, Celebration and the Magic, yet none were as fun as the Glory.

Now, I did splurge on our 30th anniversary for a Ocean Suite, but even then I really liked this ship. The piano bar, the main dining room staff and the crew overall were even better than our best days on the Ecstasy, my old favorite.

Enjoy.

.thanks for the pics! Can't wait! My first 7 day! Yippee!