Solo on Eurodam, anyone had a MM inside?

hal lover

I booked a guarantee MM on the Eurodam for 10/29. This will be my 3rd solo and I am truly looking forward to it! (You fellow solo's know what I mean!)

I posted on the HA board for info on an MM inside but wanted to post here also to see if any of you had one of these staterooms and how did it work out for you.

Thanks!

I booked a guarantee MM on the Eurodam for 10/29. This will be my 3rd solo and I am truly looking forward to it! (You fellow solo's know what I mean!)

I posted on the HA board for info on an MM inside but wanted to post here also to see if any of you had one of these staterooms and how did it work out for you.

Thanks!

I did 28 days on the Eurodam two years ago.(Transatlantic-Northern Europe) I originally booked an MM guantee. I got a slight upgrade and wound up on deck 8 inside. The room was huge, comfortable, and quiet.

No matter where you are on the Eurodam, you will be happy...great ship, great service. You already are a "hal lover", need I say more. :)

I was in an MM several years ago. As I recall, it was simply location, there seemed otherwise no difference from an M, or indeed a higher category inside, and I found it just as comfortable as any other inside I've had.

Archived