New Chief Blogging Officer

AzamaraJoel

Hello All,

We are proud to introduce to you, Bonnie Berg MacLaird, cruise critic user name BBMacLaird, as our new Azamara Club Cruises Chief Blogging Officer. Bonnie will take on the role of being Azamara's point person on travel forums and blogging sites carrying the conversation and communicating our unique story on these sites. She will also work with our internal marketing team to develop weekly blog posts for our website and social media channels.

As a veteran of the cruise industry, Bonnie Berg MacLaird brings years of industry insight, as well as personal observations to the new "Az The World Turns" blog on http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/connect-share. Many of her fondest memories are the years she collaborated with Bill Leiber at Seabourn Cruise Lines. Acting as his right-hand person, aka Marketing Director to his Marketing Vice Presidency, Bonnie & Bill tackled whatever the world threw their way, and that included keeping the President & CEO Larry Pimentel happy.

Whilst best known as a cruise marketeer Bonnie also oversaw revenue management, international sales, on-board sales, and loyalty programs during her 20+ years in the industry.

Bonnie and her husband now split their time between Northern California and San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Something of a renaissance gal, she has opened and sold a home & garden bookstore in Sausalito, CA, started and spun off a non-profit, taught at the university level, and she currently serves on various boards of directors and has just completed a certificate program at The George Washington University "Tourism and International Cooperation for Development", co-sponsored by the UNWTO Themis Foundation.

Please welcome Bonnie to the Azamazing Family, we are very excited she has decided to take this Journey with us!

Thank you for your patience during the transition period of hiring a new CBO. Again we appreciate all the comments, advice, suggestions, awards and support our Cruise Critic members provide to us. We would not be where we are without you!

Azamara Club Cruises

Raul Parquet

Signe Bjorndal

Joel

I'm thrilled to be the new Chief Blogging Officer for Azamara Club Cruises. I look forward to getting to know you.

My first blog post will be live on the Azamara website tomorrow. In it I tell the story of how I got into the cruise business, and my many years working closely with Bill Leiber. I will post my blog here as well as a link to it, so you can see the pictures.

I'm thrilled to be the new Chief Blogging Officer for Azamara Club Cruises. I look forward to getting to know you.

My first blog post will be live on the Azamara website tomorrow. In it I tell the story of how I got into the cruise business, and my many years working closely with Bill Leiber. I will post my blog here as well as a link to it, so you can see the pictures.

I'm so happy that you're our new link to Azamara. It's going to be fun getting to know you!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Looking forward to having you as the new Chief Blogging Officer

I'm so looking forward to reading your first blog post.

Extending a very warm welcome to you, Bonnie. I'm so happy and excited we have a spokesperson once again. :)

A very warm welcome from the 'English' contingent, too.;)

Welcome from us in Thailand. :)