Carnival Sensation

mommyto3nj

I know this is an older ship but how would a short 3 day cruise be on it? I've heard very mixed reviews. Is it showing wearing and tear? Food? Entertainment? What do you think an 18 and 17 year old (and two parents) would think?

DH, DD (17) and I took the three day cruise last year for Valentines weekend. Great ship. She's old but has aged gracefully. She is in great shape and the crew are simply the best. Would cruise her again in a skinny minute if we lived closer. Have fun.

The big key is being a 3 day cruise. It's fine for that. Did it in the summer of 2012 and had a great time. The only thing i didn't like was muster was on the lido deck and it had to be about 100 degrees outside and it seemed like it took forever.

Just got of the ship last week - we had a great time. As with anything, if you look for imperfections you will find them. I didn't have a lot to complain about, however. If you are looking for all of Carnival's latest innovations, they will not be on this ship. (Some people will actually prefer it this way)

• 4 weeks later...
The Sensation was our first Carnival Ship...we loved the ship and the staff is incredible. I will be very excited once she gets her 2.0 upgrades:)

She was also our first Carnival ship back in 2001. We have sailed on her five times since..the last being in Feb. Very friendly crew!!

The Sensation was our first Carnival Ship...we loved the ship and the staff is incredible. I will be very excited once she gets her 2.0 upgrades:)

Do you know when she's scheduled for the upgrades and what upgrades she'll receive.