Cream of Mushroom Soup

Fingerling Potatoes and Lime Marinated Shrimp

Entrees

Roasted Beef with Mash Potatoes

Grilled Chicken Breast

Broiled Lobster and Red Snapper

Sweet Potato Rice Cake

My question is :

Is it always like this for the first night on board? Or do they change the menu for different ship / different cruise?

I'd like to try the rice cake, but also would like to dine in La Cucina for embarkation.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Those menu options are from previous menus, lobster and red snapper has been replaced with Surf & Turf on menu #1 - sweet potato rice cake seems to be there still.

On embarkation day the dinner menu on pre-Breakaway ships is either of the two menus having a lobster dish: #1 or #8 - usually menu #1. You can find most of the menus currently in use from this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/102I1YJ9juLscP4gIQxgH0Bu2GTCCjqDBasS6pm15zsM/edit

Also, there is an unconfirmed rumour that fleetwide menus would change starting this week, so menus shown on the link above might be obsolete soon.

Those menu options are from previous menus, lobster and red snapper has been replaced with Surf & Turf on menu #1 - sweet potato rice cake seems to be there still.

On embarkation day the dinner menu on pre-Breakaway ships is either of the two menus having a lobster dish: #1 or #8 - usually menu #1. You can find most of the menus currently in use from this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/102I1YJ9juLscP4gIQxgH0Bu2GTCCjqDBasS6pm15zsM/edit

Also, there is an unconfirmed rumour that fleetwide menus would change starting this week, so menus shown on the link above might be obsolete soon.

I used to love the Souffles for dessert. We were on the Jewel 11/2012 and I didn't see any on menus. I wish they would bring them back. I am sure you can probably order if in dire need of one, but I don't want to inconvenience anyone. They are already busy enough!!

Are these menus fleet wide?

Are these menus fleet wide?

Yes, but besides the first night (lobster night) on older ships than Breakaway the order and which menus to use are up to the each ship. Available daily menus (14 in total) are the same on every ship.

On Breakaway (and probably on Getaway too) there is no lobster night in MDRs but lobster is served in buffet on second night. Otherwise the menu situation is the same, it's up to the ship which menus are used.