17-Night Hong Kong to Singapore Itinerary to be Repeated in 2014

Bill Leiber

Hello to Quest's March 26, 2012 Guests -

I'm pleased to announce the "good news" that Larry Pimentel has re-scheduled the same 17-night itinerary to operate in 2014! The Azamara Journey will sail from Hong Kong to Singapore, on March 17, 2014. At this time our 2014 itinerary deployments are under development and unavailable for booking, but you can count on its operation.

Further, to all of you on were guests on the cancelled March 26, 2012 Azamara Quest voyage some international markets offered a two-year expiration while the US/Canada markets set a one-year expiration. This difference will not be a problem to those in possession of a one-year - exceptions will be honored as needed. That means that all of you can redeem it on the March 17, 2014 Azamara Journey and truly enjoy a reunion experience.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Good one Bill, a great result. Look forward to meeting up with everyone in 2014. Thanks also to Larry, we knew he was a great guy and he has reinforced our faith in him. Hopefully we shall be able attend the M&M in 2014 as we missed the last one due to the monsoon.

Wonderful news on the FCC's being valid for this cruise.

Good one Bill, a great result. Look forward to meeting up with everyone in 2014. Thanks also to Larry, we knew he was a great guy and he has reinforced our faith in him. Hopefully we shall be able attend the M&M in 2014 as we missed the last one due to the monsoon.

Wonderful news on the FCC's being valid for this cruise.

I agree it's great news and I hope we meet second time around!

I do hope that many of the people we did meet from CC and otherwise will be on board too.

Hello to Quest's March 26, 2012 Guests -

I'm pleased to announce the "good news" that Larry Pimentel has re-scheduled the same 17-night itinerary to operate in 2014! The Azamara Journey will sail from Hong Kong to Singapore, on March 17, 2014. At this time our 2014 itinerary deployments are under development and unavailable for booking, but you can count on its operation.

Further, to all of you on were guests on the cancelled March 26, 2012 Azamara Quest voyage some international markets offered a two-year expiration while the US/Canada markets set a one-year expiration. This difference will not be a problem to those in possession of a one-year - exceptions will be honored as needed. That means that all of you can redeem it on the March 17, 2014 Azamara Journey and truly enjoy a reunion experience.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

This is great news as I was already asking about this itinerary before the Quest cruise was canceled due to the fire.

We hope to be on this cruise in 2014. We always thought it was the best itinerary this year (we spent part of our honeymoon in Bali, but unfortunately never went to Komodo Island), but had already booked ms Veendam in South America when the itinerary came out.

Maybe Larry Pimentel wil be onboard?

Bill, Please thank Larry and all those who participated in this decision. We will definitely repeat along with lots of others. I guess it's too early for a new thread. Vera and Ian, Thom and Greg, we'll be in touch. Rich and Andi

Bill, what great news! I know many of us who were on the cancelled Quest voyage were really hoping to see it offered again. Some of our past Roll Call folks are already in for a reunion. I'm also in contact with several fellow passengers (not members of CC) who expressed interest, so I'll pass along the good news.

Thanks to Larry Pimentel and his itinerary planners for making it happen. What an exciting St. Paddy's Day it will be in 2014 as we board Journey on this unbeatable itinerary.

Bill, Please thank Larry and all those who participated in this decision. We will definitely repeat along with lots of others. I guess it's too early for a new thread. Vera and Ian, Thom and Greg, we'll be in touch. Rich and Andi

Seems a long way off but looking forward to a great get-together!

Thank you for that clarification. I assume we will be advised as soon

as we are able to book....Azamara has made us very happy with all

the efforts to accomodate us. Congratulations to the Captain, Crew and

Management. We are looking forward to the trip. Barbara and Anne

Thank you for that clarification. I assume we will be advised as soon

as we are able to book....Azamara has made us very happy with all

the efforts to accomodate us. Congratulations to the Captain, Crew and

Management. We are looking forward to the trip. Barbara and Anne

Hello Barbara and Anne -

Thank you for expressing your appreciation to Azamara for their re-accommodation efforts due to the disruption of the Azamara Quest's March 26, 2012 voyage.

I want to reassure you that we'll let you know more about this future 2014 voyage as details are finalized and allow you and other March 26, 2012 displaced guest to have the first opportunity to book prior to the general public. When available, Azamara will communicate this information to you or your travel agent directly.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back onboard very soon.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hi Bill,

I wanted to say thank you for keeping us updated. I think it's absolutely wonderful that Azamara will reprise this itinerary in 2014. Kudos to Claudius Docekal, and Azamara's Management on this outstanding decision. Based on the responses on this thread, I'm sure many of your Guests will be quite pleased.

i WONDER if Bill can explain us if all the problems from the CHANGES

ON THE JOURNEYS 9TH AUGUST ITINERARY, HAVE been solved so far.

We have booked this trip specially to go to Bilbao, and now it seems

we can be there ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS....

also we are looking for two people to share a private van from

Heathrow to Southampton, on the morning of the 8th August,

with a stop at Stonedge.

we are two well traveled South American Seniors, but fluent in

English (hope so....)

best regards

Lila

Just Booked Hong Kong to Singapore on Journey for Feb 3, 2014. Why was March 26th voyage cancelled?

Need help booking shore excursions.

Thanks.

Judy

Hi Judy,

I think you mean Feb 3, 2013, as 2014 sailings are not available yet. The March 26th Quest sailing was cancelled, due to an engine room fire. Thankfully, the fire was extinguished immediately, and the Guests were fine. Quest has returned to service.

As for shore excursions, it's too soon to book anything. I'd check with your Travel Agent or Azamara, and ask them when they will be available for booking. I believe it's generally 4-6 months before the sailing date.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask. I hope this helps. Have a wonderful Cruise !

Just Booked Hong Kong to Singapore on Journey for Feb 3, 2014. Why was March 26th voyage cancelled?

Need help booking shore excursions.

Thanks.

Judy

Hi Judy - was just about to give you the same reply that Andy did!

Come join the roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1564228

A few of us who were on the March 26 cruise have booked this one.

Vera

Archived