Carnival Breeze 8 Day 1/3/15 Review

Cruzface

I would say this was my favorite review. Everything was real life no drama about lame stuff. Great pics. The 10 deal at the beach was my fav I would be the one flipping. Oh I am sailing on the March 28th on the Breeze cant wait. Been on her before and its my fav ship.

Thank you I tried to keep it a real and fun as possible.

Loved the review~ and yes Best part: Blame it on the Breezers!

We watched your bag in St Thomas while we washed our feet off. No one would touch it but they were all making bets on how far you'd get before you realized you had left it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We cruised the Epic shortly after you last year and now the same the Breeze this year.

So sorry about your luggage and the dishonesty you had to experience.

What cruise will you be on next? Which did everyone prefer?

We haven't even left yet for the Breeze but we are all missing O'Sheehans and really hope CCL reinstitutes the 12-6 hours for Guys. It should be open 12-12!

You forgot the best part of the cruise... all the Blame it on the Breezers! :D

I saw your boys in the Piano Bar the last night. Ben made thempick up all the hats everyone was wearing.... Kind of funny.

Yup. They were so pissed. Lol. Wish we were there!!!!

Loved the review~ and yes Best part: Blame it on the Breezers!

We watched your bag in St Thomas while we washed our feet off. No one would touch it but they were all making bets on how far you'd get before you realized you had left it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lol. I got all the way back to the ship!

We cruised the Epic shortly after you last year and now the same the Breeze this year.

So sorry about your luggage and the dishonesty you had to experience.

What cruise will you be on next? Which did everyone prefer?

We haven't even left yet for the Breeze but we are all missing O'Sheehans and really hope CCL reinstitutes the 12-6 hours for Guys. It should be open 12-12!

We have booked the NCL Breakaway to Bermuda for our Anniversary in October.

Your review was HILARIOUS!!! :D Had me cracking up the whole time. Sock Monkey clearly had a lot of fun. lol I'm glad you posted the rum sampler from the Red Frog Pub. I never knew that was available so I'll give it a try on Magic this summer. That really sucks about your bag. I hope you stay persistent and bug the hell out of them until you get your money back. Thanks for the review! :)

To the Red Frog Pub we go. I am a fan of the Thirsty Red. Very nice beer on tap for a reasonable price. We tried a flight of rum and DW loved the Cruzan Pineapple infused rum. New drink in town!!!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3%3A789%3Enu%3D43%3B2%3E%3A94%3E634%3EWSNRCG%3D37%3B43%3A888%3B348nu0mrj

Can't read all the cards. What rums were they, how much was the sampler, and how big are those shots? Because they look big.

I really enjoyed your review! Thanks so much for doing one.

I was wondering about the Cove balconies, we are cruising the Breeze next month and our first cove balcony. Are you able to open the balcony partitions to share a longer balcony with friends next door?

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure they can open them up. It looked to me like the partition was removable.

• 2 weeks later...
Which ship did you like better, Epic or Breeze?

It's a close call. I think overall I liked the Epic better. The entertainment was far superior and the food was slightly better. My wife and I really enjoyed the Manhattan Room on the Epic because we could dance to the band. It was like being at an old fashioned dinner club. The Spice H20 parties on the Epic were, well, epic. Nothing like it on the Breeze. I did love the comedy club on the Breeze and I feel like I spent less money but had almost as good a time on the Breeze.