White hot party night on NCL?

sockmonkeygirl

It's a party . . . like a club party only everyone in the room will be in white. Some people really go nuts -- angel wings etc. They play good music & it's usually one of the most crowded events on the ship. It's also an all ages event which makes it even more fun to the intergenerational exchanges -- 80 year olds dancing with the grandkids etc. Do a search on the NCL boards for more details.

Well, here's what I bought, a pair of white Tommy Hilfiger cotton Capri pants (the kind you can tie a lil bow above the ankle) and the shirt pictured below (in a bigger size, lol)

The shirt is Jrs, but hopefully not too youthful for me? I'm 41. :eek:

$(KGrHqR,!hwE1KvKOl+EBNZreGMdc!~~0_3.JPG

Can someone tell me, does every NCL cruise have one white hot party? I just want to be prepared with something white to wear.

Does Princess offer the same white party? Or do they have a Caribbean theme party one night? Thanks, anyone that knows.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, here's what I bought, a pair of white Tommy Hilfiger cotton Capri pants (the kind you can tie a lil bow above the ankle) and the shirt pictured below (in a bigger size, lol)

The shirt is Jrs, but hopefully not too youthful for me? I'm 41. :eek:

$%28KGrHqR,%21hwE1KvKOl+EBNZreGMdc%21%7E%7E0_3.JPG

I love that shirt and I'm 43. :) Maybe because it has an 80's vibe. Where is it from?

CUTE top....WHITE HOT is just a BIG Dance Party...varies from ship to ship and how much the staff "put" into it...just a FUN night all around

i bring the glow sticks for bracelets etc..they pass out the big ones too

the BEST was on the SUN in Dec where they had the Black Lites looked so COOL all the WHITE!!!

and be sure to get a BLINKIE glass with your favorite drink...they are a HOT seller that night!!

i have an outfit i always take white capris low tunic tank ...i am looking for sparkly white for my cruise in Dec--guess i should get some cute white thongs/flip flops too:)

i even have certain jewelry i wear...just FUN FUN!!!

Here is the link for the shirt (Ebay) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=360347265132&si=iOSzpoHCeGlj61CvHyHdorhu8dU%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_7042wt_1044

I probably should say that I am size 16, and seemed to fall between two sizes. I ordered up, and found the size I ordered to be a little loose. I think I could have gone with the smaller size. The size chart was pretty useless.

I found my White Party top. It's from NYandCo. It's simple but the cut is flattering. I'm going to wear it with a long crystal necklace.

I might have to look for some of those glow sticks too. Great idea!

01787087_016?$prod$

Cute.. that will be perfect!

Archived