Advance Check In New Orleans

ILoveScotland

Has anyone used the Advance Check In service in New Orleans? I'm looking for options after debarkation since our flight is late afternoon. The website says $25 for 4 or fewer bags to be held and transported to the airport where they can be picked up prior to flight. Looks like a great idea but want to be sure before booking.

I have read on here that some of the hotels near the port (I think the Hilton riverside was mentioned) will hold bags for a fee, I think the Doubltree may be another. I am not sure of details, but suspect any tourist things you might plan on doing will likely be in this area (French Quarter, etc.)

• 1 month later...
Has anyone used the Advance Check In service in New Orleans? I'm looking for options after debarkation since our flight is late afternoon. The website says $25 for 4 or fewer bags to be held and transported to the airport where they can be picked up prior to flight. Looks like a great idea but want to be sure before booking.

Its been a few years but yes we used them and had them deliver our bags, for a fee, to the airport. They where very easy to use and would recommend it to anyone.