Lirica April 11-22, 2006

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

MSC Cruises

Read hundreds of MSC Cruise Reviews from real cruisers.

Find Your MSC Cruises Roll Call

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:39 PM.
21 Posts
Joined May 2003
First, is anyone joining me on this cruise???
Next, since this is Holy Week, does MSC do anything special for Easter? If so, what? Anyone been on any cruise during Easter week and what events happen?

Any assistance/information is greatly appreciated...
Sarasota, Florida
1,923 Posts
Joined May 2000
Originally posted by lisamehalko
First, is anyone joining me on this cruise???
Next, since this is Holy Week, does MSC do anything special for Easter? If so, what? Anyone been on any cruise during Easter week and what events happen?

Any assistance/information is greatly appreciated...
Hi....I just made a post asking about this Itinerary to Panama and the San Blass Islands...someplace we've always wanted to go.
so we might end up on your cruise...

As for Easter.....I was on another line several years ago at Easter and they offered a Sunday service...
You might have to call MSC and ask......

Have you ever been on MSC before ?
Hollingworth, nr Manchester, UK
320 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Hi,
I'm new to this site and fairly new to cruising! Our first cruise was last March (Dawn Princess to Curacao/Isla Margarita/Barbados/Dominica/St Thomas/Princess Cays). We had a brilliant time and are hooked! Just booked MSC Lirica next April (our excuse is my 50th birthday on the 11th, although who needs an excuse...) and can't wait! Was a bit worried after reading some reviews of earlier cruises on this ship (2004), but everything I've read since then has sounded much more positive and we're both really excited. Finding this site has been a god-send and I've already used up a ream of paper printing off info, tips etc. It would be great to be in touch with anyone else who will be aboard at the same time.

Liz
21 Posts
Joined May 2003
To answer the earlier q's - I have never cruised MSC before, but on Carnival and RC. It's for Easter and my fella's 50th! Can't wait. We are hoping that there will be some "festivals" or special events or...???
Can't wait!!
Jensen Beach, FL
11,554 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Jim & Norna Jean are going on this cruise - First time on MSC. I started a roll call here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=254089
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Click to email Jim Click for Cruise list
RCI DIAMOND+,
CELEBRITY ELITE, PRINCESS ELITE , HAL ***, MSC BLACK CARD

Empress Cuba 4/19/17
MSC Divina 5/27/17