We won an RCCL cruise!! Well, I think we did...

uktraveller

Dh and I both entered the "exclusive C&A competition" last week to win a 7 night cruise on your choice of April 29th Navigator Eastern Med or April 28th Adventure Western Med.....and last night we were so excited to find an email from Royal Caribbean saying DH had won one of the free cruises. Navigator was our choice, so having only 4 days to organise everything :eek: we got straight to work finding flights and a precruise hotel in Rome.

This morning we called as requested to provide personal details, and were told that only one person could deal with competition winners and she was apparently in a meeting all morning. Dh finally got to speak to her mid afternoon ....to be told that they have no cabins left on that Navigator sailing. She said they would be having a meeting to discuss "options" and would let us know.

So, here we are left wondering (:mad:and very unimpressed).....are we going on a cruise this weekend or not?

Dh and I both entered the "exclusive C&A competition" last week to win a 7 night cruise on your choice of April 29th Navigator Eastern Med or April 28th Adventure Western Med.....and last night we were so excited to find an email from Royal Caribbean saying DH had won one of the free cruises. Navigator was our choice, so having only 4 days to organise everything :eek: we got straight to work finding flights and a precruise hotel in Rome.

This morning we called as requested to provide personal details, and were told that only one person could deal with competition winners and she was apparently in a meeting all morning. Dh finally got to speak to her mid afternoon ....to be told that they have no cabins left on that Navigator sailing. She said they would be having a meeting to discuss "options" and would let us know.

So, here we are left wondering (:mad:and very unimpressed).....are we going on a cruise this weekend or not?

Congrats on winning a cruise :D

Now here is a funny(strange) thing..I checked at the weekend on some sites and at that time there were no inside cabins showing as available for that sailing...but I thought..hey no worries it will be RCCL who have kept some back for the winners...but...mmmm...looks like maybe someone forgot to actually save some cabins.

I am sure they will sort it all out soon...heck it will have to be real soon :eek:

It is good to see that a UK CC member actually won one of the cruises and I hope you come back and let us all know all about your cruise :D

Wow if you have, congratulations.....The Navigator is an amazing ship - Please keep us updated :D

Update...

We got an answerphone message at 9pm last night to say they were changing the prize to the same cruise, a week later.

The problem is ....we can't go then. Dh has left several voicemails so far today and she is not returning his calls.

A very shabby way to run a competition. I was excited, then disappointed, but now I'm just mad :mad:.

So sorry that RCI could not honour their pize :(

I would hope that they would put everyone up in a much higher cabin.

Mind you, I did not enter the draw as it meant paying for expensive airfare, tips etc.

Please keep us updated.

We found out this afternoon that instead of the Navigator cruise we had won, RCCL have arranged for us to go on the Adventure from Malaga instead. :D

It sails on Saturday, so I'm off to pack!!

Did you remember to register for the M&M ?

I know you are busy packing etc but I did have a read of your roll call earlier and they need one more to register for the M&M.

Hope you have a great cruise and come back and give us all the details :D

Did you remember to register for the M&M ?

I know you are busy packing etc but I did have a read of your roll call earlier and they need one more to register for the M&M.

Hope you have a great cruise and come back and give us all the details :D

I tried to register but it seems to be too late. :(

We found out this afternoon that instead of the Navigator cruise we had won, RCCL have arranged for us to go on the Adventure from Malaga instead. :D

It sails on Saturday, so I'm off to pack!!

Congratulations on winning this cruise!

The AOTS is a nice ship as well.

have a great time! :)

Archived