Would you recommend zip line tour for children?

let43

We are going to Belize and are planning on doing the cave tubing with Xtreme. We were also thinking of adding on the zip line portion. Our children are 13, 11, and 8. I've never done the zip line before, so I'm not sure if the children would like it. I'm wondering if anyone has taken kids and if it is too scary for them or too dangerous?

We are going to Belize and are planning on doing the cave tubing with Xtreme. We were also thinking of adding on the zip line portion. Our children are 13, 11, and 8. I've never done the zip line before, so I'm not sure if the children would like it. I'm wondering if anyone has taken kids and if it is too scary for them or too dangerous?

We were in Belize on 10/5 with our boys 10 & 7. We went with Nacho & Cynthia @ http://www.ncqadventuretours.com/aerial.html

They took us to the Jaguar Paw Resort where we did the zip line and you also have the option of cave tubing. Afterward, they take you on a tour of the Resort which is beautiful. They have an absolutely incredible butterfly habitat. After that we had a wonderful meal at the resort which was included in the price. The zip line portion was fantastic. We were given 2 guides for the 4 of us. They were very safety conscious and great with the children. It was definately one of the highlights of the trip. We decided to NOT go cave tubing because of the temperature and the water level was pretty high. Instead, we opted to check out the zoo. It was a great zoo. It's very open. If fact, some of the animals such as the monkeys are free to come and go.

I know I gave you more than you asked for. But, we really had a great time!

Archived