White party

txcruiser95

It is fleetwide on NCL. Its a dance party, sometimes on deck or other times in the Disco/Lounge. Its nice that people will wear white or white with other combinations. They will sell white t-shirts in the gift shop for the event, sometimes you can get feather boas and angel wings. Its just a fun dance event and nothing really happens other than that.

In some people's opinion, the White Hot Party is the BEST disco night on the high seas. It's a great theme party and all you have to do to participate is wear white. You don't have to do to be allowed entrance but it's more fun when you wear white. You glow more in the black lights they have. :) Maharini's Nightclub is a great venue for the party! Some ships have taken to putting it up on the pool deck and since the Spirit is in NOLA, that might be an option too! Go and have fun! :)

By far the best party at sea. We had never been to one prior to last September on the Epic and it was a BLAST! The crew really pump up the crowd and involve them. I was one of the many people that was drug up on the stage to dance in front of everyone along with the crew members. HAHA my husband loved it. :D They put their "angel wings" on people in the audience to dance with and really interact with everyone. It was by far the best night and the place was hoping.

Well worth going to even if you aren't into dancing but I hope you get out there and dance at least one song!!! My husband dont really dance but after a few drinks and feeling the music as we are out under the stars we got up and danced and had a BLAST!!! Dont worry if you dont know how - who cares!!!! You are on vacation!!!! Time to cut loose and have fun!!!! The white attire helps you glow under the black light. We weren't in anything white at ours but we still had a blast!!!!

Is this just a younger party or all ages? AND does every NCL ship and itin. have a white party? I'll be on a Greek Isles cruise in 3 months and am NOT 25..../0)

White Hot Party is for all ages. We've been to a few of them, but we're sleepy heads I guess, its too late night for us. :rolleyes: Our balcony is so much more inviting at that hour... with a cup of hot tea.

Go have fun and wear something WHITE!

Is this just a younger party or all ages? AND does every NCL ship and itin. have a white party? I'll be on a Greek Isles cruise in 3 months and am NOT 25..../0)

There was a "grandma"....(I'm guessing maybe in her 60's early 70's) that got up and danced in the BOX behind the bars. She was crazy and a lot of fun. So yea, all ages, trust me. :D

It's a very "heavenly" experience. The T-shirts available for purchase have angel wings imprinted on the backs. Some folks bring their own feathered angel wings and halos. These parties should not be missed.

I also recommend that you attend the "Fountains" show, usually held during a sea day afternoon. Bring your video cameras!

It's a very "heavenly" experience. The T-shirts available for purchase have angel wings imprinted on the backs. Some folks bring their own feathered angel wings and halos. These parties should not be missed.

I also recommend that you attend the "Fountains" show, usually held during a sea day afternoon. Bring your video cameras!

I have my white outfit all ready for my suitcase!

This is also the second time I have seen someone mention the "Fountains" show.....I am really going to have to make sure not to miss this one.

I had never heard of this party before but am excited to hear of it. I am going to try to get my teenage daughter to come with us!!! I'll bribe her with a feather boa and some light up stuff. How fun....oh...is it okay for teenagers or does it get out of hand?;)

Archived