flowers

rxbxcca

hi everyone,

flowers are one of the big expenses, so i thought i'd post an option. although i haven't received them yet to truly review them, i did just put in my big order with wedideas.com -- they're "real touch" fake flowers since we all know we can't do fresh, and they were the best in reviews i've read, and price-wise too. dealing with them has also been great. so there's another vendor to look into, always great to have options to compare.

:)

I used wedideas "real touch" flowers for my wedding this past summer and was very happy with them. They were about the same price as ordering flowers from the "extra package" mentioned above (on NCL for my very small wedding party) but I liked being able to pick out the exact flowers I wanted as the options offered by the cruise line weren't really what I had in mind.

I did have the cruise line provide the flowers from the bouquet that came included with my wedding package as single stem roses instead, and we gave those to the moms and other special female guests.

Here is what I did...I ordered the real touch bouquet and used them for the wedding. Since the Carnival package comes with a bouquet, I had them put them in a vase so that we could enjoy them for the week. No sense in not getting what I paid for.

Here is the pictures of the flowers that carnival provided. Imagine them wrapped in ribbon and that's exactly what the bouquet looks like. I know because I saw the other brides flowers and this is what they looked like: IMG_0292.jpg

This is what my real touch bouquet looked like: IMG_0200.jpg

Both are really pretty, but obviously real touch flowers add that extra something special! Thanks for sharing. I'm still torn on what to so...I'm a big fan of simple. :) did you upgrade for flowers to decorate your ceremony location or did you just use what was there (is anything there??)?

Also thought I'd add -- I'm not really one to hang on to things like bouquets, but when I got home I did disassemble my real touch bouquet and put some of the flowers in a vase in my guest bedroom along with some sea glass we collected in Bermuda during our wedding cruise. It's a nice memory and a very low-maintenance decoration!

Archived