Thrifty Discount Code

debster818

We had reserved a car thru Thrifty in Maui and did not use a code. I read somewhere on these threads recently about a code. I called and asked Thrifty if I could use this code and they said yes. They applied the code to my existing reservation therefore saving me $38.99 for a 2 day rental.

The code is HT1400418. Happy savings!!

We had reserved a car thru Thrifty in Maui and did not use a code. I read somewhere on these threads recently about a code. I called and asked Thrifty if I could use this code and they said yes. They applied the code to my existing reservation therefore saving me $38.99 for a 2 day rental.

The code is HT1400418. Happy savings!!

I often wonder where these codes are to be found...is this code available for any Car Rental Business?

I'll have to try it and see what happens.

Thanks!

I often wonder where these codes are to be found...is this code available for any Car Rental Business?

I'll have to try it and see what happens.

Thanks!

I tried it yesterday but it wasn't accepted as an eligible code. I believe it's just for Thrifty but I could be wrong. Since I wasn't booking just then............I didn't go any further. Helga, let me know if that code works for you

Do you think this code is just for Maui ? I called the Waikiki office of Thrifty for the 2 days in Ohau and was told they didn't know of any Promo code. When I tried it again, it didn't "take". Maybe because we're traveling the first week of June?

I don't think it was just for Maui. I found the code somewhere on here, perhaps when reading a review. I had already booked our car, but called and told them that I got a discount code and they applied it. It may be a corporate code???? Not that that matters.

I just looked at hawaiicruisecars.com and the same code was listed. It is a corporate code. Maybe you have to be a blue chip member to apply it. You should apply to be a blue chip member because you can go to the head of the lines and maybe this code will apply. The same code was listed for each port. Let us all know what happens.

OMG.....I LEFT OUT A NUMBER ....SO SORRY IT IS HT14004118.....2 ones before the 8. Try that.

I don't think it was just for Maui. I found the code somewhere on here, perhaps when reading a review. I had already booked our car, but called and told them that I got a discount code and they applied it. It may be a corporate code???? Not that that matters.

I just looked at hawaiicruisecars.com and the same code was listed. It is a corporate code. Maybe you have to be a blue chip member to apply it. You should apply to be a blue chip member because you can go to the head of the lines and maybe this code will apply. The same code was listed for each port. Let us all know what happens.

OMG.....I LEFT OUT A NUMBER ....SO SORRY IT IS HT14004118.....2 ones before the 8. Try that.

I am a Blue Chip member..........went ahead and made the reservations anyhow. Will try the code tomorrow! Thanks so much! Looking forward to hearing about your trip.....gotta love all the reviews, very helpful, don't you think?

I used the corporate code for all my rentals for the cruise I was just on in Hawaii which was from 2/18 to 2/25 and I rented cars in Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Hilo. I also signed on as a Blue Chip Member and it worked wonderfully.

I also selected that Thrifty pick the car and we ended up with two Jeeps and a smaller car for the different ports. I had reserved a convertible for Oahu.

Thanks, code worked great, I booked a mid size on Maui for a very good price.

I also found this promo code 4HIJM

it's for a jeep wrangler for Kona and/or lihue (kauai) for $33.99 a day.

worked on both islands for me.....I think it may only be for March/2012 rentals though, not 100% sure.

Thanks for the new code.....won't help me as we are going in April. However, all these posts jogged my memory and I forgot to call and use the code for our 1 day rental in Honolulu upon our return. I just called and used the code and now the rental is only $32.00!! I love saving money....leaves more to buy things or do more fun stuff!!

I also found this promo code 4HIJM

it's for a jeep wrangler for Kona and/or lihue (kauai) for $33.99 a day.

For Kona, did you get it for the Kona King Kam hotel (by cruise terminal), or the Kona airport? I'm still seeing rates of >$70 for the King Kam hotel.

Middleager,

It's for the airport...is that not good? I've never been to Kona before. I was just reserving some things and planned on calling later today or tomorrow to see if shuttles were available and what kind of times.

Any insight you have would be greatly appreciated.

If the location you mentioned is easier we certainly aren't sold on having to have a jeep.....especially if a mid size or compact is half the price.

thanks,

Glenn

Thanks Debbie...just saved us $ 15 on a convertible on Kauai :D:D:D

You are welcome. We saved around $30 in Maui for a convertible for 2 days and another $20 in Honolulu for a mid. Now we can use that money for something else!

Middleager,

It's for the airport...is that not good? I've never been to Kona before. I was just reserving some things and planned on calling later today or tomorrow to see if shuttles were available and what kind of times.

Any insight you have would be greatly appreciated.

If the location you mentioned is easier we certainly aren't sold on having to have a jeep.....especially if a mid size or compact is half the price.

thanks,

Glenn

The King Kam hotel is right by the cruise terminal. The Kona airport is further north and you'd need to take a taxi to get there (and back). I'm still looking for a good rate for the King Kam hotel, as they are all around the $70s. Kind of high. But it is the most convenient.

Archived