National Geographic Galapagos Cruise

We have been to the Arctic and the Antarctic on Endeavour before it was moved to the Galapagos. Like all other Lindblad expeditions, it is the best. The staff is what makes the experience outstanding. Endeavour is much more comfortable than the Polaris (We did the Galapagos on Polaris) which it has replaced.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't say enough good things, as long as you are prepared for a nature intense trip. It is awesome. The ship's food was outstanding, especially given the compactness of the kitchen facilities. Staff took care of every need. Snorkel gear is provided (we took our own). We especially liked the open seating at dinner, as we got to mix and mingle with different people at each meal.

The evening review session was great in the cocktail lounge, getting a review of what we had seen that day, and what to expect the next day.

All the guides were very knowledgeable and exciting to be with on the daily excursions. Great way to see Galapagos.

• 1 month later...
very last minute decision booked this last week - any thoughts of what to bring that may be 'outside' the suggested list and common sense :-)? Many thanks -

I've been several times to the galapagos - always magical - wanted a photographic trip this time....

Can't wait to hear about your trip. We are booked to leave January, 2011.

Since there is almost 24 hours of light we would be interested to know if you are off the ship in the evening as well as during the day.

We have traveled with Lindblad to the Galapagos and the Napa Valley and they provide a great trip.

Linda

Can anyone tell me any good or bad experiences with the ship Endeavor?:)

are you or anyone else out there in CC -land booked on a NatGeo/Lindblad Galapagos cruise?

we fly to Quayaquil on Feb 18, on to Baltra Feb 20 for a week in the islands, then fly to Quito Feb 27, and stay a few days before flying home to Denver.

would love to connect with anyone who will be joining us, or hearing from anyone who has done this expedition already!

Susan and Bill

• 1 month later...
Susan & Bill

Would love to hear about your cruise when you return. There is not much info posted about Endeavour. I'm booked on April 16.

Sandy

we are home! and still filled with the most amazing memories!!

if you will e=mail me at srmsmu73 at a 0 l, etc, i will send you some remarks and photos....

susan murray

• 7 months later...

We're booked on the Islander in March. Are you doing MP too?

There is a lot of helpful information on the Celebrity Expedition thread. Not too many Lindblad posters on CC.

For some reason, we keep gravitating toward ever smaller ships. This will be our smallest yet.

Archived