Elbow Beach Resort or Coco Reef Resort?

jul1221

We have been to Bermuda more time than I can count but never did a beach resort. Our next trip is in a few weeks and we would like to buy a day pass where we have access to both a beach and pool, food/waiter service, clean bathrooms and lounge chairs and umbrella's. I understand that elbow beach resort and coco reef are the only resorts that offer day passes. I'm looking for feedback on both. Any and all information is greatly appreciated.

We have been to Bermuda more time than I can count but never did a beach resort. Our next trip is in a few weeks and we would like to buy a day pass where we have access to both a beach and pool, food/waiter service, clean bathrooms and lounge chairs and umbrella's. I understand that elbow beach resort and coco reef are the only resorts that offer day passes. I'm looking for feedback on both. Any and all information is greatly appreciated.

Only Coco Reef allows access to a pool.

You don't see the threads posted here on those two resorts? They have information and feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

We have done day passes to both. Coco Reef includes lunch and use of the pool area. Elbow Beach Resort you rent just the chairs and umbrella. No pool access.

Both are fine being that you are on a beautiful beach. We prefer Coco Reef because the kids like to use the pool for awhile and lunch being included is a plus. Last year we paid $75 for 2 chairs and lunch ran around $140 at Elbow Beach. This year Coco Reef was $140 for the passes and we paid an additional $40 for the kids' lunch.

Hope that helps.

Here are some recent threads that may be of some help:

SBtS