Fan2Sea - Comic Con Cruise

Ciref

Any cruise critic members joining us on this themed Comic Con / Cosplay cruise on Brilliance of the Seas sailing January 19, 2017? I am surprised with less then 3 months to go there was no thread for this cruise. It should be a great 4 days. There will be actors from Stranger Things, The Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy. If anyone is interested in checking this cruise out go to the Fan2Sea web site.

Eric

Edited by Ciref

• 2 weeks later...

Only 60 days to go. I am writing this from Derpycon in Morristown, NJ, which I attended today with my daughter and her friend. The three of us will be on the cruise. I cosplayed Stein from Soul Eater which I will also be doing on the cruise.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

We booked this cruise the day after Thanksgiving. There will be 3 of us as our 17 year old son will be cruising with Nancy and me.

Nancy and Joey are big fans of Walking Dead.

I doubt my son will not cosplay. Not sure about the 2 of us yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I just booked this cruise as a Christmas present for my 25 yr old daughter and I. She does a lot a Comic Con events. This will be my first!

Welcome aboard.

We have done a few of the comic-con type shows in Florida. The one in Orlando has been a Zoo the last couple of times. Bad traffic getting to the event and a very crowded venue.

This should be more enjoyable :)

Welcome aboard Bunco. I did NY Comic Con with my 22 year old daughter and it was crazy with 80,000 people on Saturday. We also did Derpycon in New Jersey that was very nice with about 3,000. Fan2sea will have 2,000 which should allow everyone to see and do everything they want to.

Eric

Justin 1111 is organizing a meet and greet under the Brilliance of the Sea roll call section for our cruise. Here is the info.

Cruise Critic Meet and Greet

Skybar - deck 12

Shortly after the Muster drill - (I will also be there before Muster if you want to catch an early drink.)

Wear mardigras beads to recognize CC members.(again...Dollar store if you don't have any)

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Ciref posted this but I wanted to invite anybody that wants to come. The more the merrier.

Cruise Critic Meet and Greet

Skybar - deck 12

Shortly after the Muster drill - (I will also be there before Muster if you want to catch an early drink.)

Wear mardigras beads to recognize CC members.(again...Dollar store if you don't have any)

Show up at least to say "hi". I have had pretty good luck starting Party groups that grow from these Meet and Greets and everybody has fun getting to know new people. It is totally worth checking out and if you don't like it then you can move on but chances are you will meet some fun people. Be there!

Justin

Edited by Justin1111