Nellies Beach New Cabanas Labadee Photos

Elizanessie

They look quite nice and having more available is certainly good. I guess these are what someone on these boards, who wasn't a fan of development on Labadee, referred to as "shacks" awhile back. I know that having a cabana on Labadee allowed me to spend more time there because I didn't have to be as concerned about overexposure to the sun.:)

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. We will be on the Allure in April and we have reserved a over the water cabana, and I really wanted to see what they looked like. Now time really needs to sped up so April will be here :p

Thank you for the pictures. Was this an "over the water" cabana or a "hillside" cabana? I tried to get an over the water one but they were all booked so I got a hillside one. I'm hoping I can get to the water from the "hillside" one. Could you also tell us if bar/waiter service comes to the cabanas? Thanks again!!

• 1 month later...
The hillside cabanas have the same decor; however, the view is (obviously) different.

Here's a link to a few pictures from the hillside cabana:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=32858805&postcount=310

Thanks for the link to the hillside cabana pix! I guess that ocean view shot is what I was hoping for!

A~

How far away from the dock are these cabanas. Also, do the hillside ones have easy access to a beach?

I wrote about the cabanas in my review, starting at post 98.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1578035&page=3

I don't know the distance from the dock to the cabanas, but it's easily within walking distance if you don't have mobility issues (or aren't lazy ;) ). There is a shuttle, which we took (we aren't lazy and prefer to walk, but with 3 kids and our "stuff" it was easier).

Hillside cabanas don't have "easy" access to the beach, but it's not bad. Just a few hundred feet (?) of walking in either direction will take you to Nellie's Beach or Barefoot Beach. I explain this pretty well in my review. :)

The charge for the shuttle is the price of the cabanas. If you don't rent a cabana, then you don't get the shuttle. ;) (Unless you're in a suite, then it's the price of the suite.)

EVERYTHING is within walking distance on Labadee if you don't mind walking. The area is a nice size to spread people out, but it's not so big that you can't see the entire area in a reasonable amount of time.