JaneBP

frantic36

Originally Posted by JaneBP

I always host a luncheon curry meal with great success. I plan ahead with the chef and leave it up to him for the most part. Great fun with new friends.

I wanted to let everyone know that this was JaneBP's last post. Sadly, she has passed away. I enjoyed getting to know Jane on past SB cruises.

Host Dan

I just read this posted under another thread and as I feel so sad about hearing this news I thought I would start a new thread.

I have enjoyed Jane's thoughts and wit over the years and I was looking forward to meeting her on The British Isles cruise in August. I am so sorry this was not meant to be. I normally do not do a curry meal on board ship but this time I will in memory of JaneBP.

Julie

Jane and I were on several trivia teams together. She always wanted her holy grail, a Seabourn umbrella. We finally won at trivia with the final answer of Saudi Arabia. They gave us a different prize but we demanded that Jane get her umbrella and she did. I enjoyed several Curry Luncheons with Jane and saw her meet and greet her new Cruise Critic friends. Seabourn was her family and we will all miss her. Michael Ein

Thank you, Dan, for posting the sad news. I, too, will miss Jane's posts-she was such a loyal cruiser even when it became more difficult for her. I will toast her Friday night at Restaurant 2's Indian dinner.

• 2 weeks later...