Snorkelling Excursion

Beach Mama3

Hi all,

We are thinking of booking a Catamaran snorkelling trip outside of thr cruise line while we are docked in Bermuda - same trip, just cheaper. Anyone have any reccommendations on who to book? There seem to be a few.

Beach Mama

Hi all,

We are thinking of booking a Catamaran snorkelling trip outside of thr cruise line while we are docked in Bermuda - same trip, just cheaper. Anyone have any reccommendations on who to book? There seem to be a few.

Beach Mama

I contacted Rising Son Catamaran this weekend and asked about a refund policy if the ship is delayed or re-routed due to weather. They responded quite quickly and recommended to book through the cruise line as it's only a few dollars more (works out to only $15 total additional for my husband and I) to avoid the hassle in the event of a delay/re-route. You could also just book when you arrive at the dockyard if you don't have a specific day or time you want to go. We want to go on Sunday since not much else will be going on, so I'll be pre-booking. I'm sure whoever you go with, the snorkeling will be amazing!!

Is there one that's better for non-swimmers...provide flotation device? My kids (7, 9) are good swimmers but would be more comfortable with them having a vest on.

Thanks.

Rising Son II provides vests, swim noodles, snorkel gear, kayaks and paddle boards.

We did their catamaran swim and snorkel last month through NCL.

Good times!

Have fun!!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day