Oosterdam cycle?

gregbar

Hi all,

I have been on many other cruise lines, but I am trying the Holland for the first time on the Oosterdam in January. Are there cycle classes? Is there a cost and how much? What does the cycle room or gym look like (a pic would be great!)? Are there days the cycles classes are offered for this route?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you!

You gave a datte foer cruise and asked about a 'route' but did not say which itinerary. HAL has toomany ships to know all itinearies dfor all the ship. I think she will be sailing our of FLL in January,, but am not going to research to check. . Sorry :o

Thank you!
You gave a date for cruise and asked about a 'route' but did not say which itinerary. HAL has toomany ships to know all itineraries for all the ships. I think she will be sailing our of FLL in January,, but am not going to research to check. . Sorry :o

Hi all,

I have been on many other cruise lines, but I am trying the Holland for the first time on the Oosterdam in January. Are there cycle classes? Is there a cost and how much? What does the cycle room or gym look like (a pic would be great!)? Are there days the cycles classes are offered for this route?

Thanks in advance!

I just got back last Sunday from the Oosterdam - which I loved - and still have some of the daily schedules. The gym is great (I went to look at it once) but if you want a treadmill or cycle I heard you really ought to get there early.

There was an indoor cycling class at 8:30 am on the sea day, Monday the 12th, for $12. ISTM I recall another cycling class at some point, as well.

Hope this helps! You'll love the Oosterdam. ;^)

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I attend the spin classes on board. They are quite good and run 45 minutes. It is very likely the bikes are SPD compatible.

The usually are on sea days, though on my last 14 day voyage there was one on a port day. There were 6 classes on that cruise.