Fantasy Joins The Fleet This Week

PopFla

Disney Fantasy will be officially delivered to DCL by the Meyer Werft Shipyard on Thursday, February 9th, in Bremerhaven, Germany.

The ship will depart Germany a week later, on February 16th, enroute to New York City (making several undisclosed stops along the way), where she will arrive on February 28th.

The ship will be christened in New York on March 1st.

Fantasy is scheduled to arrive at her ultimate home port, Port Canaveral, FL, on Tuesday, March 6th. Details regarding arrival time and any ceremonies planned have not yet been announced.

Her Inaugural Cruise will be on March 31st.

:cool:

Raise your hand if you found a hidden Mickey!

BYW, I love the carpet. It's just stunning. I'm in awe of the skill that it took to cut it.

Found one! The ones on the chandelier. Im not great at finding those, that was the only one i could find.

At first i thought the chandelier was a rendering put into the real picture since it wasn't done. WOW. Imagine what it will look like in person! :eek:

Found one! The ones on the chandelier. Im not great at finding those, that was the only one i could find.

At first i thought the chandelier was a rendering put into the real picture since it wasn't done. WOW. Imagine what it will look like in person! :eek:

I'd call that one a decor mickey. There's another one that truly hidden.

I'd call that one a decor mickey. There's another one that truly hidden.

I think I found one hidden in the right elevator scroll work.

It's about 3/4 of the way up just on the border between the black and green (right side of black shaft).

Ooh. And there appears to be a TINY Hidden Mickey on either side of that first balcony between the elevators, set in the elevator scroll work just near and below the hand rail.

Did I win??? :)

Raise your hand if you found a hidden Mickey!

BYW, I love the carpet. It's just stunning. I'm in awe of the skill that it took to cut it.

I am no good at finding hidden Mickeys but I'll be on the Fantasy May 12, so I'll let you know. And I agree, the carpet is stunning!

"When the Disney Fantasy launches service next month, she will have 15,500 square meters of Bolidt materials on her outdoor decks. According to a press release from the Dutch company (which does not mention the Fantasy by name in line with Disney policy), a majority of the deck areas, including stairs and steps, are covered with Bolideck Future Teak, a composite that replicates the look and feel of real teak, but is ecologically more responsible and offers other benefits as well, such as reduced installation time and easier onboard maintenance."

More HERE

Archived