NEW- Enchantment of the Seas- Stretch Pics

Here are some new Enchantment of the Seas drydock /stretch pics.....Also included are some Artists' Renderings of how the new "Stretched" Enchantment will look...

For more.....just click below on Radio's Cruise Page

Radio

48366398-b79b-016D0200-.jpg

48366442-bfdd-02000140-.jpg

48366320-3cf6-02000180-.jpg

48366361-9bb0-02000180-.jpg

More to come soon....

Very cool.thanks.......BUT, I STILL say it is SPOOKY!!!

2 halves and a chunk....like a giant jigsaw puzzle. What happens if it's a little "off"? Can they make it fit??? lol!

Remember when you were a little kid trying to do a puzzle...you;d try 1 piece every which way til you wither got it or gave up?!?!

Sorry....too many adult beverages today!

I STILL say it is SPOOKY!!!

2 halves and a chunk....like a giant jigsaw puzzle. What happens if it's a little "off"? Can they make it fit???

Hey they better make it fit and not be off at all. Come December I'm in one of those cabins that right at the seam!!!! :cool: I'd hate to wake up one morning and discover my cabin door has an ocean view. :eek:

Radio the pics are marvelous. Thanks. It I knew whether the visable edge was the front or the back I could tell whether I could see my stateroom or not. Definately an ocean view in this pic.

Momesu

That is one of the most amazing things I have seen. It does sadden me though to see such a beutiful ship cut in half. Its hard to look at. I just have to keep telling myself that they are making her better.:(:(:(

Very cool.thanks.......BUT, I STILL say it is SPOOKY!!!

2 halves and a chunk....like a giant jigsaw puzzle. What happens if it's a little "off"? Can they make it fit??? lol!

Be afraid.....be very afraid. :D A few years ago, a nearby high school had a huge addition built..........and at the very end of construction, they discovered that they hadn't lined up the new with the old properly, and they DIDN'T fit! The new hallway was at a different level from the old. What a mess! ;)

Carol

Neat Mark! Thanks for sharing with us. You're the best!! Still hoping we cruise together again someday!

Garry

Thanks Garry......I stay usually in the Caribbean so hopefully we'll meet again....

Radio

;) ;)

I can see our future cabin--a long ways off for us--not til dec 06--so hope those who are on ahead of that post reviews.. Are the pics of people on the decks computer generated--because I don't see how they be on board in beach wear while construction is going on. Anyhow the shots are awesome. When will it be completed?

Are the pics of people on the decks computer generated--because I don't see how they be on board in beach wear while construction is going on. Anyhow the shots are awesome. When will it be completed?

They are computer generated--like artist's renderings. It kind of reminds me of that computer game the Sims :p

Thanks for posting these great pictures!

My dad worked in the shipyards on Lake Erie building the big ore freighters when I was a kid. We had the privilege of touring some of the finished freighters before they left the yard. So I've got some idea of the complexity that goes into ship construction. The logistics of what they are doing with the Enchantment (and in such a short time frame!) blow me away.

Thank you for the great pictures. This is an incredible story to be following.

SPECIAL NOTE TO WIRENUT:

Your chairhogs photo is priceless. Thank you for the laugh.

Archived