Hotel near FLL beach, restaurants, few shops

123linz123

I must apologize, yes I had looked up Bahia Cabana. (hence my comments)

Thanks for the suggestions, they are most welcome.

I didn't mean to annoy anyone, I love cruise critic.

Happy cruising all

OMG! That is hilarious!

I didn't see the Atlantic listed as a recommendation / option for the beach area. It looked pretty nice on Trip Advisor. Any locals with first hand knowledge?

Looking for a beach front hotel for 2 days prior to a January cruise.

Gorgeous hotel! I actually showed about ten units in The Atlantic to a client so the rooms are super nice.

Definitely stay here!

There is the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, it has good size rooms and a very comfortable bed, some of the rooms had a panoramic ocean view with approx 50 feet of glass, overlooking ocean, pool, sea breeze drive, and looking north towards Fort Lauderdale and the intercostal waterway.

We were in room 613a. Gets a little warm in the room due to all of the Windows.Its around $139 per nite.

• 4 weeks later...

You may want to consider Lauderdale-By-the-Sea. The hotels are older, but there are some nice ones. It is on the beach and you can walk to restaurants and shops.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Marriott Harbour Beach Resort : we got married there and is beautiful. Fine dining and beachfront. Clubs and restaurants on the beach are a short walk or cab ride up the street on A1A.

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach : located on A1A just up the street from Harbour Beach Resort. Across the street from the beach. Nice view and nice pool and pool bar. Good place for breakfast and reasonable rates.

Marriott Beachplace Towers: This is one of Marriott's Timeshare resorts but bookable on Marriott.com. Very nice condo type rooms. They have studios (guest room), 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms. Beautiful rooms especially oceanfront, spacious and a really nice pool area on the 7th floor. This is a high rise building located on the top of a 3 story mall with restauants and shops....everything is easy to walk to...

We have stayed at all 3 many times and will do so in the future....