Where on reservation do you find OBC?

seascott01

We are taking our first cruise ever on HAL to Alaska this September and made reservations on Wednesday on the HAL website. HAL was offering $200 of OBC for bookings at the time but I dont see it listed on our reservation anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks!

You go to the HAL website and sign in to your account - if you don't have one it tells you what to do to create it. Once your account is established go to My Reservations and your cruise should be there. Choose Make/View Online Payment. The onboard credit will be listed.

Only those who book direct with HAL online or via phone can see this. Those with TA bookings cannot.

Edited by SJSULIBRARIAN

You go to the HAL website and sign in to your account - if you don't have one it tells you what to do to create it. Once your account is established go to My Reservations and your cruise should be there. Choose Make/View Online Payment. The onboard credit will be listed.

Only those who book direct with HAL online or via phone can see this. Those Thanks for the report!with TA bookings cannot.

Which is why I have never seen one before boarding.

Only those who book direct with HAL online or via phone can see this. Those with TA bookings cannot.

So, in other words, if you used a travel agent to book, they should be able to provide you with a folio/receipt that shows your OBC. Make sure you print it and bring it with you in case of a discrepancy.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the HAL boards! :D

Edited by 0bnxshs

If you booked with a TA and the OBC is from HAL. It should still show on your account. OBC given by a TA won't show on your HAL account.

If you booked with a TA and the OBC is from HAL. It should still show on your account. OBC given by a TA won't show on your HAL account.

We always book with a TA. And many times we do have shipboard credit from HAL -- from booking future cruises while on board or from FCC and decide later what we want to do.

And HAL's shipboard credit does not show up on our reservations on HAL's site.

So our TA makes certain that we get a copy of all the shipboard credits that we are due. And I make an extra copy to take with us.