Drink of the Day List?

RutgersKittyn

I was curious if, like the menus, the DODs are standard across ships and itineraries. Does anyone know what specific drinks of the day I can expect a 7-day on Conquest? Thanks!

I don't know if there are specific drinks according to a set schedule. I think that would be unlikely though, given that there are quite a few of them in total (more than the length of even a long cruise). I've got the official drink recipe guide at home, which I bought onboard in 2007. And from memory there were at least 20 Carnival specialty recipes.

• 4 months later...

I seem to remember the same drinks over the years, but not sure if there is a schedule.

Two drinks I remember are the Funship Special and Goombay Smash. I think one was the Mexican Mama. What are the others?

Does anyone know what kind of drink this was that they served at the past guest parties? It tasted more like a fruit punch. Not even sure if there was alcohol in it. I did not taste any,but that does not mean it did not have any. It had a sweet taste to it and was reddish in color. Would love to know what it was. It was great.:)

I was curious if, like the menus, the DODs are standard across ships and itineraries. Does anyone know what specific drinks of the day I can expect a 7-day on Conquest? Thanks!

Much like McDonald's, Carnival strives to make everything uniform fleet wide, even to the point of having pictures of the plated food in the kitchen....

Someone had asked me this question before, and I copied down this list of DOD from the cruise ~~!!~~

Fun Ship Special

Caribbean Breeze

Goombay Smash

Mexican Mama

Island Delight

Blue Margarita

Yellow Bird

I have Carnival's drink book somewhere if you want the ingrindents...

Let's see: Funship special, goombay smash, yellowbird, mexican mama, ultimate suntan.......and there had to be two more.....Riviera Delight and.....I can't remember the last one.

Ultimate Suntan has to be one......I couldn't remember if it was Mexican Mama or Mexican Suntan!

Does anyone know what kind of drink this was that they served at the past guest parties? It tasted more like a fruit punch. Not even sure if there was alcohol in it. I did not taste any,but that does not mean it did not have any. It had a sweet taste to it and was reddish in color. Would love to know what it was. It was great.:)

That was the fruitpunch (no alcohol). The wife drinks them all the time, where i prefer the margarittas or whiskey-sours :D.Have a good one :). J & B :cool:

Just looked at my capers from my Dec. Miracle cruise. These are the dod's they served, in order:

Funship Special

Caribbean Breeze

Goombay Smash

Mexican Mama

Riviera Delight

Bahama Mama

Yellow Bird

Ultimate Suntan

Hope that helps - this was an 8 day Southern It.

"which one come in the whale tail cup? and the coconut monkey head cup?"

...You can ask for any drink to be put into the whale tail or monkey head. Of course it will cost extra for the cute cups.

Something I like....the bars on the lido deck, by the pool have the 'icy' machines and you can ask for your DOD to be mixed with the crushed ice.

...You can ask for any drink to be put into the whale tail or monkey head. Of course it will cost extra for the cute cups.

Something I like....the bars on the lido deck, by the pool have the 'icy' machines and you can ask for your DOD to be mixed with the crushed ice.

I didn't know you could do that!! So could have a "frozen" funship special??

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could request the crushed ice.

Archived